Saturday, October 4, 2008

Horsey, Horsey...He's on his way!


My baby finally got to ride on a horse! He loves horses and here he is! He loves all animals in general but is pretty partial to horses right now. I'm just trying to savor every moment of his cute little 17-month old self. His little chubby hands and feet and the way he is still a baby, but is fast becoming a big boy. The way he says "hi" every time one of us comes into a room or comes home. The way he is constantly climbing on my lap with a story every chance he gets. The way he will still let me rock him when he is really tired. I just love him to pieces!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

AWWW, so cute! I wish they would stay little forever :)

Andee said...

Jenn, I peak in on your blog all the time too! Your kids are so cute and the pictures of the twins through the years are darling. They have grown so much from when they were in nursery (I think I was still the leader then). Glad you guys are doing well!

Lisa said...

How cute is that!

Amy said...

Looks like a match made in Heaven. He's so happy...and cute!