Friday, October 10, 2008

Yearbook Mania



This is a blast! I have seen these before, but finally got motivated to do ours when my cousin Lisa posted her "Yearbook Youself" pics on her blog, and I thought they were so fun! Tanner loves Brandon's 1998. Brandon really likes 1990(mullet) of himself. He says he thinks he really had a sweater like that. Brandon's 1994 looks like an actual photo of him. It is so fun! I'm not sure which is the fave of myself. Maybe I could get some input on that? :) Comments welcome!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's hilarious. Maybe I'll have to give it a try. Your kids are as cute as ever.

Vanessa said...

I can't decide between 1984 and 1990. It's a toss up!

Lisa said...

I like the ones in the
50's. I think that '52 looks like Grandma Reece!
'98 of Brandon is the best!

MerriLynn said...

How fun...I'm going to do this. They are all great picture's. I love the one with the big afro.(sp) It's funny to see what hair styles were like through the years.

Tina said...

That is hilarious! Yes, the afro was great! I actually like the hair style of you in the year 1998. It is darling!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the shout out! Thats 3 for you, keep your fingers crossed!

Molly said...

That is too funny! I don't remember the years, but there were a few that looked pretty good!

sharonspot said...

I agree with Lisa--1952 looks like Grandma Reece. I like 1966 too. I love Brandon in 1960-he looks like Drew Carey.