Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Wildcats!


Tanner came too, but didn't care to be in the picture. That's okay. But guess what? He loved the show and was not ashamed one bit!


Warning: Slightly cheesy post!
We may bleed blue in our house, but some of us also bleed a little East High red! I almost tagged along to the midnight showing Thursday night with my cute sis-in-law and her roomies, but the old mom in me came through, and I knew I couldn't function properly the next day(it was a busy day) and decided to bow out. So I took the kids this afternoon, and it was great. I got a little teary at the end. I do tend to cry at absolutely everything, but I really do love these shows.

I came on the scene a little late with the first HSM. It was already quite a sensation before we bought it and I(oh I mean we!) fell in love with the show. By the time #2 rolled around, I(oh I mean we again!) was an official fan/expert and already had the music memorized for the Disney channel premiere. There are many reasons I love these shows. The music, the dancing, the adorable cast, all the recognizable places in Utah, and so on. But I've decided that one of the reasons I adore HSM might very well be this message: "We're All In This Together." I mean it's true, right?

By the way, I believe Disney owes the Hinckley family some royalties or at least some credit, because after all, Sister Hinckley said it first:

"We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other..."
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Go Wildcats!

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Its ok, I got a little teary eyed too. I mean, will we ever see Gabriella and Troy together again (except for on the the tabloids) and what about Sharpay and Ryan. . .we need more duets from them! Two thumbs up from our house!

sharonspot said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it. Sounds great! I love these shows too.

The aMAYSing Family said...

We TiVo-ed the last 2 when they premiered on TV so my one gripe was that I couldnt rewind it and watch it over and over and then get up and dance with the kids on a whim - being in a crowded movie theater kinda prevented that - I had to hold myself back several times :)

The aMAYSing Family said...

Oh I love the new fam pics, btw! I need to post our new ones too. Do your kids and hubby give you as much grief as my fam gives me? ("Why do we have to wear this? Why do we have to get pics taken? Why can't I wear snow boots? Why do I have to shower and brush my hair?" -- moms take a lot of abuse when it comes to family pictures. So it's nice when you get some cute pics out of it - makes it worth it.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Yes, it's a tough job to get family pics!!! Brandon usually goes along with whatever I say, but the kids do give me a little bit of grief. So it is worth it if they turn out nice!

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun! We haven't made it to the theaters yet, but I am sure we will get there soon :) I agree the famiy pics look great!

Tina said...

We must be the weird ducks, we are not into those movies and I got asked to go, but I said I'd rather buy a new outfit.. I can wait for the dollar. Glad you guys had fun, I love your new pics!

SydneyMin said...

Beautiful new family photos! What a cute family and I love the setting.

Glad you enjoyed HSM3! I've heard it's quite the sensation :)

Tina said...

Jenn, sorry I sounded so blunt and non caring! We did go to the HSM on ice last year, and Abby and I loved it. Are you excited for Twilight?

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I'm very excited for Twilight and you are not blunt and uncaring, my friend!!! You are so sweet.