Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween was great. I took the boys on a Haunted train ride and my Mom came along the day before Halloween. It was really fun for them. Halloween was a busy, but fun day. We also had a family dinner on Sunday with yummy soups. Last week the kids went to Grandma's house(Brandon's mom) for a kids' Halloween party. She and Mike put on a great party for the kids and they both dressed up so cute. My camera was dead at the time, so sadly, no pics from that night. We have all had a great Halloween season and with the beautiful weather, it made it so fun! We were able to get out and do a lot of great, fun activities!

Click to play HALLOWEEN '08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

MerriLynn said...

That was so cute! I loved the music in the background. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

BTW...that HomeDepot workshop is free. I didn't go their first time, but I don't even think they had to pay for their aprons. But the kids love it. My husband is a HD finatic, so he is the one that told me about it.

Vanessa said...

What cute kiddos! And PS, love your new family pics on your sidebar!

Lyndzi said...

You are SO LUCKY! I can't believe you found it. You must have paid your tithing this month. :)

Lisa said...

We have wanted to try the haunted train ride, but have never done it! It seems like alot of fun. Is it expensive?

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Lisa, I left you a comment on your blog about the train ride. To anyone else interested: It is free and done by a local family here with lots of kids and grandkids that just enjoy doing it. It was such a great time!

Molly said...

What a fun Halloween - I loved your smilebox show - what a cute way to display pictures - Leave it up to Jen - I will probably be copying it!

Tina said...

Jen, your family pics are ADORABLE!!! You guys just melt right into each other. I wish I saw you that night at the train ride.

Amy said...

What a cute buch of Halloweeners! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!