Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our 11th Anniversary

Click to play Our 11th Anniversary
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
We were married August 22, 1997. Last year I was so sick on our 10th anniversary, we didn't even go out at all. Hopefully this year will be better. Brandon does a great job at making picture montages with music, so I made this one for him this time.

Happy 11th Anniversary! Love you!

Anniversary update:
We went to eat at Goodwood Barbecue
















And to see Mamma Mia! I love the music! I wanted to get up and sing and dance with the characters but I restrained myself!

6 comments:

Cydnee Gee said...

Congrats and happy anniversary. I remember your wedding day, it was wonderful! I'm so glad I was there.

Love the slideshow, good job Jen!!

Enjoy your anniversary, you deserve it.

MerriLynn said...

Happy Anniversary! Great job on the slide show. You guys are so cute. And it was fun to see your wedding pictures, cuz I wasn't there to see you. You looked so great!

I love that song also.

Tina said...

Ohhhh! That was so cute! Way to go on the slide show. You are so gorgeous Jen! Happy Anniversary!

Mendy said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you guys have built such a happy life together! And I can say I knew you when...

Vanessa said...

Very cute family! You were married one month before us. I can't believe. . .11 years! Thanks for leaving a comment, I'm adding you to my list if you don't mind!

sharonspot said...

Wow, 11 years! That is so cool--can you believe it. I loved the slideshow and seeing pictures from your engagement and wedding. Happy Anniversary