Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten Kiddos

It is their turn now. The twins have started Kindergarten! They both really love their teachers, and so do I and they were very excited to go. I was a little teary(of course). I can't help it...my twins are in KINDERGARTEN! This is quite a milestone for me and them. I've decided I pretty much cry over everything. When gymnast Jonathan Horton won the silver medal and they showed his mother in the audience, Tanner immediately said to me, "Don't cry!" Too late! I was already crying along with her. What a moment that was. We will miss those Olympics.

Okay, so now I'm thinking that Gavin and I need to start planning our fun mornings bonding together. :)





5 comments:

SydneyMin said...

Awww! They are so cute and they look SOOOO excited! I hope they have a great school year :)

Anonymous said...

What an exciting day for you and your twins! I imagine I will cry too when that day comes for my twins, just as I cried for my older kids and will for Chloe next year. Best of luck to them, they are adorable!

Tina said...

I would be teary eyed too. How fun though you get a couple hours with Gavin.
I totally cried when I saw Jonathon H. parents cry. That was so neat.
Love ya Jen!

Molly said...

Good Luck Megan and Zack - you sure look cute for your first day of kindergarten!

Amy said...

They look so cute all ready to go. What are you going to do with your time? It will really be different next year when they are gone all day.