Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cooper Brigham Jensen

Cooper Brigham Jensen joined our family on April, 9th 2013.  He weighed 6 lb. and 15 oz.  He was 20 inches long.  This is him on his special day...his blessing day which was June 9th, his two month birthday. :)

Who would have thunk that we'd have 6 kiddos?  Well, they are here.  HE is here. I knew he was supposed to come.  No surprise when he did.  And we couldn't love him more.  What an angel.  A gift from Heavenly Father.  What a great life this is, and what a great blessing he is. 

I am exhausted and a terrible blogger these days...hmmmmm...I wonder why?  :)  SOMEDAY, I will catch up, but for now I am going to enjoy the moment.  Smelling him, holding and cuddling him.  He is already two months old.  Smiling, alert.  A happy boy.  But he is growing.  Growing fast.  Sigh........Why do they always do this?  I know now, after six of them, that it goes fast, so with each little one I enjoy them even more.  Pretty soon he will be running with the rest of our pack.  Joining the group or the "posse" and Brandon would say.

But for now, I am going to savor each moment and remember them when he is all grown.  Love him. 

No comments: