Friday, May 4, 2012

STOP IT

I LOVED it when he said it. I had to rewind it and show Brandon right on the spot...he was out of the room. I don't catch ALL of conference. Just can't right now with all the kids, but we do our best. I just happened to hear him say this at the time, and I thought it was genius...or I should say, rather INSPIRED. Love every word. The world around us would be better if more people would heed these words. I believe we are here to build one another up...not tear each other down. Especially in our families and in the church. I believe we have a great responsibility in those areas. Let's just understand one another. We are all in this together. Let's just be a little nicer-more kind and patient.

2 comments:

sharonspot said...

I loved it too! One of many of the great tidbits from conference that make us stop and think about what we are doing.

Tina said...

Agreed! I'm also posting something about this, still working on it. It was such a great talk for everyone.