Saturday, April 7, 2012

Leah Rose is 2

Two years ago today, an angel came to us from heaven and we feel beyond privileged that she just happens to belong to us. :)
Leah Rose Jensen is loved beyond words. She has the sweetest, most fun personality of any little gal on the planet. She even says please and thank you every time she is given something or wants something. She is sweet and kind, yet has a little bit of sassy spunk as well. She is a little miss smarty-pants. To me, she is a three-year-old in a little two-year-old body...please...SLOW...DOWN!!! Her brothers and sister couldn't love her any more. She is like a sunrise after a long, dark night. Her spirit has and continues to bring us so much JOY. When I have a bad day, I just look at Leah and my other kids as well and think, "Oh that's right, none of that petty stuff really matters...THIS...these people...they, are what matter. THIS is why I am here. THIS is why I was born.

Thanks for helping to make it all worth the ride, my little Leah Rose.

I love you to the moon and back...to infinity and beyond...and forever and ever.

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

Happy, happy birthday.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Tina said...

So sweet Jen. She is adorable!!!