Thursday, November 3, 2011

What a great week


This past Sunday, the day before Halloween, our four kids sang, "Families Can Be Together Forever" for our primary program. I am telling you, it's moments like these that make being a mom worth it. I held it together without a tear, until Megan's primary teacher came up and was paying us compliments. Then she said, "Doesn't this make all those tough days as a mom worth it?" I could hardly answer...I was choked up. Yes, it truly does. It makes it all somehow worth it. They were fabulous and several people said it brought tears to their eyes and told us how much they felt the spirit. We were proud of them, because it was the best job they had done...even in all of our practicing. They were awesome!

Tanner also just tried out and made a Bantam basketball team. He is such a great little basketball player and we wanted him to take it above just the city rec level. Yay Tanner!

I also made all my kids enter the Reflections contest at school. Megan drew a picture, Zach wrote a story and Tanner entered a photograph. We just found out that Tanner and Zach (and maybe Megan) are moving on to the next level! Pretty cool. It's truly a happy mom week and I am so proud of my kids. What joy it brings me to see them succeed and become such great little people. I love them so much.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! What a neat moment for you! I can't sleep...so why not spy on Jen! Love you Jen!!

Jen Jensen said...

Thanks for making my morning! Love you too.