Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Little Bit of Sunshine...

I have LOTS and LOTS of blog posts to catch up on. For months we didn't have a computer except for Brandon's laptop, and now we have a new computer, so I need to get right on that...sigh...but I am so busy and overwhelmed and
everything else in between!

So here is my little bit of sunshine: My sweet baby daughter took her first ride on a carousel today. It made my heart sing. I felt so good watching her absolutely love every second. She said "weeeee" the entire time. Even rode again. Thank goodness for those little roses among the thorns of our lives! It has made my week worth living...all of my children have. We had a great day. Hope you all did too...maybe even finding a little bit of sunshine in your day.

Love,
Jen

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sorry things are crappy right now :( I hope they get better for you!

Tina said...

I'm sorry Jen. I love ya and I want us to set a date by this week to go out to lunch. I'm here for you! I'm happy to come help you get your house ready too. Hugs!!!
P.S. Take a break from everything and go on an overnighter. It helps.