Saturday, September 4, 2010

The one and only...

This is the only proof from our recent trip. They had taken a picture of us right before our Duck Tour...you know the ones. They always take them and no one ever buys them because we all have our own cameras and the photos they take are usually so expensive...but I consider these desperate times so I took a desperate measure and purchased this little gem online. I really am not a fan of the picture...I am standing on the curb above Brandon and Leah is not even looking, but I'll take it. Post about the trip to come later.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am still so sad for you that you lost your camera :( But this pic will do!

Lyndzi said...

I really hope that by some power from above that you eventually find your camera. This picture is a fun memory, standing on the curb above your hubby or not.:) What a fun trip. Happy anniversary!