Friday, April 2, 2010

Zach the Storyteller!



Our Zachary was chosen by his classmates to represent their 1st grade class in the school's storytelling festival. He participated in that, and ended up taking 3rd place, trophy and all! He told his version of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"-hence the doll in the picture. It has Goldilocks on one half and you flip it over and it has the three bears on the other. We couldn't have been more proud. He has a fabulous memory and loves to tell stories, both fiction and non-fiction. He is very talented in this area. I have been trying to convince him to let me enroll him in an acting workshop or try out for a play, (I can just see him in the children's chorus in Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat)but so far he is saying he is "shy"...um, shy? Really? I don't know if I believe that buddy! Great job Zach!

1 comment:

Melanie Ann Millett said...

Jen, that is so cool! Of COURSE, he got chosen and won third place! I've seen him do that story a few times, he really is a ham! Maybe someday he'll try out for a play. I would LOVE to see that, he would be so great.