Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Double Digits

Yes siree, my Tanner J. is 10 years old! Where oh where have you gone decade? It certainly can't have already been 10 years. It all seems so fresh in my memory...my water broke at work and then around 29 hours later, yes 29, my life changed forever. Here came our little miracle. I was in love. What a little angel. I understand more and more what it means to have time go so fast. It really doesn't seem that long ago that we brought him home from the hospital and had an absolute blast doting over him. I still love him just as much but he is a big boy now. He likes to hang with his friends and play sports all the day long. He has grown so much this past year. I am cherishing some of the few things he still does that tell me he is a little boy. But he'll always be my little boy...my little red-headed, sports loving, kindhearted boy. I'll love him forever. I'll like him for always...forever and ever my baby he'll be. I love you Tanner!


*On a side note, He went to the Jazz game on the day before his birthday with his dad and Grandpa Mike was there and bought him a new jersey for his birthday. The next day, I took doughnuts into his classroom and then he went birthday shopping after school and then he went out to eat with Brandon and I that night. The next day, he had a late night party with his friends. They enjoyed playing basketball, the Wii, and just hanging out. It was a great birthday!*



10 basketball cupcakes for my 10-year-old!

1 comment:

Boni said...

Wow! It's hard to believe he's already 10! Good job on the cupcakes! :)