Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer Swimming

Yes, I am biased, but I think little Leah is just about the cutest thing ever in her swimsuit, long-sleeved rash guard and hat. The rash guard(okay, I really just call them swim shirts) is too small now(sniff, sniff)...her chubby little arms would never fit today. Dang. Moment of silence for that fact. :( And yes, the twins and Brandon are pretty cute here also.


Then there is G-man. My Gavin. For his pool-side snack, he wanted a Drumstick. And a Drumstick is what he got. See he isn't allergic to nuts or peanuts like some of my other children. It's great to have a child be able to enjoy a Drumstick! Because Zach has grown up so much around Megan and Tanner(who are allergic to peanuts and some tree nuts) he won't touch nuts, peanuts or peanut butter, but I'm trying to make sure Gavin does. I started him out right a while back showing him the beauty of a Reese's peanut butter cup and he caught right on. We also had a great time going around the lazy river, playing in the kiddie pool and going down the big waterslide over and over again.

Tanner enjoyed trying the Flowrider for the first time. Great job Tan!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That Flowrider looks fun. Where was this at?

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Lisa, It is at the Lindon Aquatic Center. It costs extra but he wanted to try it!