Friday, April 30, 2010

Introducing Leah Rose

On April 7, 2010, at 4:09 pm, the beautiful
Leah Rose Jensen made her entrance into the world!
My water had broken at around 12:30 am the night before as it usually does. Wednesday, April 7th was a bit of a long day with my labor progressing fairly slow. When I reached a 7 that afternoon, it seemed like just minutes before I was at a 10 and completely ready to deliver! With just three pushes, she was here!

The first thing my fantastic doctor said was, "oh, she is really cute!" She was here and what a feeling it was! She looked wonderful and perfect. She still is, and is the best baby! I don't do much but the minimum around my house because I know how short this newborn stage lasts and I prefer to hold her rather than do the dishes or take a shower! I love her little noises and the way she smells and everything about her. She is a wonderful blessing to our family.

Zach loves his little "cutie".
Megan has a sister! Yay!
When I was pregnant with Gavin before we knew he was a boy, Tanner confidently said, "Mom, it's a boy." When I asked him how he knew, he said, "Because this one is a boy, and the next one is a girl, and then that is our family." And so it is...
Gavin is a big brother!
So awake and aware!
Love this girl.
Proud papa and his little daughter.
Ready to go home!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of her ready to go home! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Of course you already know that! I also remember you telling me that Tanner said you would have another one after Gavin...kids know a lot don't they?!

Vanessa said...

So precious!! And I love her name!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

So adorable!! Her name is very cute also!!

Christina Updike said...

Oh, Jen! She really is so beautiful! And her name . . . so fitting for the little princess! Congratulations proud mama!

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! She was born on Ali's birthday! She is such a cutie and already looking like her big sister.

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! She does look perfect. I'm so happy to hear everything went so well. I've been meaning to post ever since I heard the news. Congrats again to you all! I can't wait to meet her in person someday :)