Friday, August 21, 2009

First day of school!

They started! I only cried a little in the morning, because it is another milestone for the twins. Then Gavin and I trotted off to the Dollar Store like two little kids in a candy store!!! I am hoping and praying for a good year. Tanner is VERY happy with his teacher! So much more so than last year! Whoops, did I say that? Oh thank you, thank you! The next four posts are from our girls' trip to St. George! Brandon and Tan always take their boy trip(Zach may start to go this year...or maybe next year) and so I wanted to make a tradition with Megan. We took along my Mom and sister for the fun!




4 comments:

Platt Lucky 7 said...

I didn't even have time to cry, not sure that I would have anyway! They just keep getting bigger.

Boni said...

Cute first day pictures, I can't believe the twins are already in 1st grade!

sharonspot said...

Cute, cute kids all ready for school.

Stacie said...

Looks like some fun trips you went on! Great idea to have a girls trip - Bryan would love having some time alone while I take all 4 for a few days :)
Here's our blog, check us out
aguyandhisgals.blogspot.com