Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jen- yup that's me!

 
Posted by Picasa

Brick Oven is always my first choice on my birthday. My mom, Tanner, Megan and I went there for lunch. The kids eagerly awaited for them to come sing to me thinking I had no idea. I love it.

Brandon and I went to see "The Proposal" and went to Bajio for dinner. Yes, it was the birthday of many, many calories! Spoiler alert: Are we the only ones on the planet who didn't want him to end up with her? I'm just wondering. What ever became of the cute blonde ex-girlfriend with no flaws just popping up all over town? As much as I love Sandra Bullock, and as much as I adore Ryan Reynolds, it didn't work for me.

So now I'm old. Officially. At least I feel that way! Nah, not really. Ten years from now I'll be sorry for saying that! I'm just at the true mid-point of my thirties now. Life is good for me. My kids are healthy and my husband is great-just look at that ice cream cake he picked out! No complaints from me!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glad things are going so well for you all. I can't believe how your kids have grown. So fast!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Happy Birthday. I didn't know we had birthdays so close together. glad that you had a great day. Love ya. Great to see you on Saturday. Hopefully I will post later. Got to get those Jonas pictures up:)

Vanessa said...

We are old. But much, much wiser. Don't you wish you could go back to HS knowing what you know now. It would be fun.

The aMAYSing Family said...

I didn't want him to end up with Sandra Bullock either. I thought it was just weird. I liked the movie except for that..so I'm with ya!

Oh and a few more weeks b4 I roll over the big 35 too. The only thing that makes it ok is that after that I can officially run for President. LOL! :)

Melanie Ann Millett said...

Jennifer, you look so good in those pictures! I think it's the shirt. The color, or something...just thought I'd tell ya!