Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting ready for a baptism

 
Posted by Picasa
I just finished Tanner's birthday week...phew, that was exhausting! I have been sick for days now, but am finally on the mend. Can I just say, winter...blah! How could I possibly avoid it after 3 out of 4 kids were sick and I am probably not taking very good care of myself! I love it when today the doctor said, "Don't do anything for a week." Um, let's see...how is this possible? The kids do like to eat! I think I am just so exhausted, but I'm gearing up for my boy's baptism next week! Here are some shots from his photo shoot last week. Thanks Andrea!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't you just love how cute or should I say handsome they are in their suits! I am excited for your big day. Good Luck with it, and I hope that you're feeling 100% soon!Don't hesitate to holler if you need help with anything.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I love the pictures, he is growing up so fast. We just bought Austin a new suit. Just wait, we had to jump up to the men sizes. I about cried. Good luck this week. Take care of yourself.

SydneyMin said...

How exciting! He is so darn cute. Hang in there :) I'm sure the baptism will be so wonderful.

Amy said...

I hope you feel better!! It's the worst to be sick when you still have to be a mom. Tan-man is a very hansom kiddo. Enjoy the baptism.

Lisa said...

Nice pictures! I love the backgrounds. Good luck with the baptism, I hope you feel better soon.

Andee said...

He looks so grown up in his suit! I hope you have a really special day. He was such a trooper out in the cold!!

Lyndzi said...

I love your background. I think I'm gonna copy you.

sharonspot said...

It is always a neat thing to have your first child get baptized. You start realizing just how fast they do grow up! Congratualtions, I hope it was great day for you and him.

Molly said...

Congratulations Tanner!!! The church news did not announce today - maybe next week! How do you feel with your oldest baptized?