Sunday, December 14, 2008

Temple Square and Festival of Trees

 
Posted by Picasa

I find myself not keeping up with the blog as I should for two reasons:
1. I am extremely busy and trying to get ready for Christmas.
2. I am also into Facebook and spend time on that too.

So I am making an effort to keep up on the blog. We went to the Festival of Trees and Temple Square last week. Megan danced at the Festival of Trees and did a great job. Then we headed up to T. Square with the other thousands of people who had the same idea. There was also a game getting out of the Energy Solutions Arena so it was pretty well packed throughout all of Salt Lake. A lovely time to choose to take the kids! Ha ha. But, all in all a nice time. Exhausting...but it was really beautiful.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We talked about going up there this year, but we then talk ourselves out of it real fast. Now that it is cold and snowy we probably won't go. But it was fun to look at your pictures!

Tina said...

Me too, I've been horrible at keeping up with my blog. It is such a busy time of year, there's always New Years resolutions right? :)
Cute pics! I love the FOT.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

maybe i worded it wrong. David saw a significant other closer to his age that seems to have kept his attention nicely. Dani was kindof sad. It was actually kindof sad for me because I could see her being a little sad. I know alot of sads.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I hate it when we have to see our kids sad. :( But, hey Christmas is on its way!!