Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The big game...straight ahead

This is hanging outside of our home right now. Brandon said it needed to be up the WHOLE week. I don't even think we do that with the American flag during the week of the 4th and that's my fave holiday. Brandon is wearing blue everyday this week, and Tanner is wearing a BYU shirt to school EVERY day(yes, he has that many!) Freaky you may say? I say,do what ya gotta do boys. Go Cougs.
P.S. While I was outside taking this picture, 18 month old Gavin locked me out the front door! He pushed the chair over to the door and bolted the door. I'm sure he was trying to figure out a way to escape. I was lucky to be able to get in through the garage!

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Jeff said that he can't be home during the game. It's just to stressful to watch. So, we're taking Kamden to see Madagascar. That's so funny that Gavin locked you out. They are so tricky.

Amy said...

Go Cougars!!!

Isaac locked me out of the house when we lived in Grenada. He wouldn't unlock the door. I had to go next door, call the landlord and wait for about 45 minutes to get in. I was scared. At least you could go through the garage!

Amy said...

Go Cougars!!!

Isaac locked me out of the house when we lived in Grenada. He wouldn't unlock the door. I had to go next door, call the landlord and wait for about 45 minutes to get in. I was scared. At least you could go through the garage!