Saturday, September 20, 2008

Remember this guy?

Brandon e-mailed me this picture from last week's pre-game events. Curtis Brown is one of Tan's all time fave BYU players. Those are Tan's cousins: Noah and Xander with him. We have quite a few fun pictures like this with BYU players from various activities(I know...shocker!), but I really thought this one was especially cute!




The "Wicked Fun" post is below. I worked on it for a while, so if you tuned in and it wasn't there...sorry! Here it is now:

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Jen, Your blog is so cute. I can't believe how fast kids grow. I especially love the twins pictures over the years. I think you should for sure continue until their 18. I don't know if I ever told you, but I have boy-girl twins in my family, they are a couple years younger than me and they are still very close. Enjoy the nice Utah weather.

sharonspot said...

Cute, cute picture!

Tina said...

Awesome! Aren't you loving these BYU football game shut outs! My boys have a BYU room, our neighbors want to spray paint our dog red too! :-)