Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jen's Birthday...man I feel old...but it's all good!!!


Another year...another birthday! We celebrated my birthday this past week. I enjoyed celebrating with the kids on Monday. The little cake was just as cute as can be and it was an ice cream cake to boot! Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip...it was well worth the calories! On Tuesday, Brandon and I went to eat at Bajio and to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Harrison Ford is still so fun to watch! We are also going to have a family dinner and cake on Sunday. It is sort of a week long birthday.




2 comments:

Tina said...

Jen- I was reading through my college journal a few days ago about a birthday I had when I turned 19. None of my roommates remembered and when I got home from somewhere, there was a message on the message board from you that said, "Jen Hicks called to say Happy Birthday!" Just wanted to say thanks for keeping in touch all these years and your friendship! You are such a sweet heart!! Love ya!

The aMAYSing Family said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be in that boat in August and yeah I feel really old too. I ran across a few pics the other day of the "original spice girls" ...the KISSIN' COUSINS! It was hilarious! I'll have to post those pictures. Do you remember any of our songs? My faves were: "Mary had a Little Lamb" (where you and Julie made me be the lamb because I was the youngest and at the end of the song I had to "baa"), then there was "It's a small world" (where we each stood on one of the levels of "the towers", then there was "Row Row Row Your Boat" (where we each did it one right after the other and then came together for "gently down the stream" and speed up the tempo for the grand finish of "merrily..merrily..merrily...etc..etc"...I'm laughing just thinking of it. We were awesome! :) Anyway, Happy Birthday and remember it's hard on us but it's probably even harder on our moms :)