Monday, February 25, 2008

I registered the twins for Kindergarten!




The day has come for us to think about the twins going to Kindergarten. Wow! I can hardly believe they will be 5 in June. Crazy time...it just keeps going faster and faster as we get older and older.




They used to look like this! Megan at the right and Zach at the bottom. I have to admit, there have been wonderful yet difficult aspects of having twins, but I am just starting to appreciate the fact that they came TOGETHER. This is something that had been hard for me to see when I was pregnant, and then being overwhelmed with the pressures of having twins and taking care of little children. I now see them become closer to one another as the months go on. I see them appreciate and protect one another and I now TRULY believe they came together because they were supposed to.
It was all part of the plan long before they were born. It doesn't mean we don't see our share of fights on a daily basis in our home, but there are also some great moments too. I am glad to be part of this experience. It is pretty cool, and has provided me with a different outlook on life. After the storms sometimes we can step back and enjoy the rainbows, and that is what I am choosing to do.



Twins
There's two to wash, there's two to dry,
There's two who argue, there's two who cry.
One's in the mud having a ball,
The other holds a crayon, another marked wall.
Some days seem endless, my patience grows thin.
Why was I chosen to be a mother of twins?

The answer comes clear at the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed and to myself I say,
There's two to kiss, there's two to hug,
And best of all, there's two to love.

2 comments:

The aMAYSing Family said...

I cant believe your twins are going to be in Kindergarten next year! I love the pics of them as babies. I'm been nostalgic lately too. Bre just turned 10! Ahhh! !10! And then I really can't believe my twins will be 3 in May! Time goes so fast!

Observer Of Life said...

Thanks for your words... I have 8 month old twins and it makes me look forward to the years ahead.

I enjoy surfing the net and finding other members and their blogs... it's wonderful to find others from around the world who share the same beliefs... It's great fun to use blogger play... you can often tell other lds blogs just by their photos.

You have a beautiful family.

Stella
UK,